Minnesota Wire manufactures commercial cable assemblies in robotics, mining conveyer belts, wearable electronics, e-textiles and antennas. iStretch® has a unique, problem solving capability used in high vibration and stressed areas and/or locations that are critically important or expensive to repair.
iStretch® electrical cable can stretch up to 100% with 145+ lbs of force, and then return to its original shape and size without losing continuity.
iStretch® cable has electrical conductors that stretch and return to it’s original form. The conductors can stretch 40% or more without loss of conductivity. iStretch® is superior for use in commercial applications over standard wire due to its comfort, durability and overall elegance.
- Durability and flex life 10x greater than standard cables
- Up to 40% elasticity to allow a full range of motion
- Allows movement without effecting the electrical signal integrity
- Unchanged current resistance as compared to standard wire
- RoHS Compliant
- Conforms to movement when embedded in clothing
iStretch® Commercial Applications
- Conveyer Belts
- Robotic Sensors
- Wearable electronics
- Accelerometer sensors
- Agriculture equipment
- Wind turbines