Minnesota Wire focuses on military cable assemblies and communication devices for the defense industry. We have a ten year history of solving some of the toughest defense challenges to save our men and women in uniform. We make the most rugged cables ever deployed.
Natick Soldier Center inspired iStretch® cable has electrical conductors that stretch and return to it’s original form. The conductors can stretch 40% or more without loss of conductivity. iStretch® is superior for use in defense applications over standard wire due to its comfort, durability and overall elegance.
- Durability and flex life 10x greater than standard cables
- Up to 40% elasticity to allow a full range of motion
- Shielded for critical EMI protection
- Allows movement without effecting the electrical signal integrity
- Unchanged current resistance when stretched
iStretch® Defense Applications
- Sensor cables on UAVs and unmanned ground vehicles
- Soldier worn electronics for modernization
- Cables for infrared cameras
- Sniper locators
- Communication cables
- C4 Systems, Combat Vehicles, Weapon Systems, and Force Protection Systems