Minnesota Wire began making custom cable assemblies for the medical industry since the company's conception in 1968 and it has remained our largest market ever since. We work with startups to industry leaders on wearable electronics and patient monitoring. Let us assist in the design and manufacturing of your custom medical cables.
iStretch® cable has electrical conductors that stretch and return to it’s original form. The conductors can stretch 40% or more without loss of conductivity. iStretch® is superior for use in medical applications over standard wire due to its comfort, durability and overall elegance.
- Durability and flex life 10x greater than standard cables
- Up to 40% elasticity to allow a full range of motion
- Allows movement without effecting the electrical signal integrity
- Unchanged current resistance as compared to standard wire
- RoHS Compliant
- Conforms to movement when embedded in clothing
- Low Triboelectric Effect
iStretch® Medical Applications
- Patient lead wires for monitoring
- EKG, EEG, and TENS leads
- Sleep Apnea monitoring
- Electrode leads for pain management, bone growth and muscle stimulation
- SpO2 and drug delivery systems